Cut Lemons Like This And Place Them In Your Bedroom… This Is Why!
Do you know how lemons are able to boost your mood and they can also treat depression and anxiety.
Actually, lemons have different uses, because their beneficial components can give you a lot of health benefits. However, lemons can help you and do wonders for the household, and you can use them for different things, not only in the kitchen.
That is why we will present you some uses of lemons which are less-known:
For example, you can cut 3 lemons, put them at your bedside before you go to bed, and let them sit there throughout the night, you will experience different benefits:
• They will give you energy
• They will fight against hangover and tiredness, and your mind will be sharp and fresh
• They will improve your breathing, and treat asthma and common cold
• They will refresh the air in your bedroom
Do this trick everyday and your life will be improved drastically!
Also, Dr. J.V. Hebbar , assistant professor at the Alva’s Ayurveda Medical College, says that lemon essential oil can give you different benefits as well, such as:
– Improved Mood – Take lemon oil and diffuse it in the air in order to enhance the mood and treat depression.
– Boosted Immunity – Lemon essential oil will support the lymphatic drainage and it will treat common colds. If you want mix it with coconut oil and rub this mixture this remedy on your neck.
– Teeth Whitener – Make a mixture of baking soda, lemon essential oil and coconut oil and rub it on your teeth for around 2 minutes.
– Weight loss – In one glass of water add 2 drops of lemon essential. Drink the mixture 3 times in a day and you will boost your metabolism and lose weight.
– Face wash – it is amazing how lemon essential oil can improve completion and soften your skin. It will nourish your skin and help you to fight against acne. Just wash your face with a mixture made of honey, lemon oil and baking soda.
– Clean Hands – If you want to disinfect and remove grease from your hands, just add a couple of drops of lemon essential oil to your soap you use it regularly.
– Laundry – If the laundry was left in the washer for too long, and there is a bad smell, just add a couple of drops of lemon essential oil and the smell will be neutralized.
– Natural Disinfectant –In a 16-oz spray bottle add water and 20 drops of tea oil with 40 drops of lemon oil and a little bit of white vinegar. Shake the mixture and spray it in your bathroom in order to disinfect the countertops and remove any mold from the shower.
– Silver and Wood Polish – In order to clean the silver jewelry and wooden surfaces just take a cloth soaked in lemon oil and rub them using the cloth.
– Eliminates Goo – You can use lemon essential oil for removing sticky goo which is left from gum and stickers.