NEVER Ignore These Signs They Always Hint Something Bad!
Our bodies have built-in mechanisms which show us when something abnormal is going on and it is seen through symptoms. Some of these symptoms show the level of the vitamin deficiency and you should pay special attention if you have them.
1. Cracks in the corners of your mouth
• Anemia, due to iron deficiency
• Vitamin B deficiency
• Missing of the back teeth or lowered bite
• Increased secretion of the gastric acid which affects the mucous membranes on the lips
• Fungal and bacterial infections with staphylococcus, streptococcus and candida
• Weak immune system
• Inappropriate oral hygiene
• It also affects people who usually moisturize their lips with the tongue while they are talking
These symptoms signify there is lack of B vitamin (B2, B3 and B12) and zinc.
These are the natural products which can help you: tofu, quinoa, spinach, lean cheese, peanuts, chard, asparagus, dried apricots and all types of legumes and seeds. In order to enhance the absorption of iron you should consume kale and broccoli as well. Cracked lips may appear as a result of allergies due to the harmful ingredients in some cosmetic products.
2. Excessive hair loss and red rash on the face
Experts claim that redness and scaly rash on your face or scalp are due to biotin deficiency.
In order to solve this problem consume peanuts, chart, almonds, goat milk, tomatoes, yogurt, nuts, carrots, onions, avocados, sesame seeds, milk, mushrooms and bananas. The extremely low temperatures in winter can damage the skin and cause some skin problems such as: seborrheic dermatitis, skin lupus, atopic dermatitis, psoriasis, allergic contact dermatitis, rosacea and erythematosus. If you suffer from these conditions, you should take good care of your skin during the winter.
The most common causes of hair loss:
A sudden hair loss may happen several months after a severe surgery or an illness. The other reasons are:
• Birth control pills
• Thyroid gland problems
• Medications for treating gout, heart disease, hypertension, depression and anti-coagulants
• Diabetes and in lupus
• Fungal infections
• Using chemicals or hot hair oils for making lasting curls. The chemicals may cause follicles inflammation and consequently hair loss.
• Using tight curlers or long braids
3. White or red growths on your arms, hips and cheeks which are similar to acne
This condition may be due to a hormonal imbalance, Vitamin D and A deficiency or lack of the essential fatty acids.
Increase the intake of seeds and nuts since they contain healthy fats. The green leafy veggies, peppers and carrots are also useful since they increase Vitamin A levels. Dairy products may help as well.
4. Burning sensation or numbness in the feet, hands or other body parts
The temporary sense loss as well as the tingling and numbness in the feet or hands may signify deficiency in Vitamins B6, B9 and B12. These vitamins influence the peripheral nervous system and their deficiency may cause fatigue, depression and anemia.
In that case you should increase the intake of beets, spinach, asparagus, dairy products and beans.