Spa salons have been using facials that feature diamond based microdermabrasion with an inflated price tag. Gems to be used for skin care seem to be new but in TMC and Ayurveda pearls are being used for centuries.
Pearl powder was incorporated as cosmetic product and even as health tonic. Female Empress of China popular for her flawless complexion made use of pearl powder to maintain the health of her skin. Even Ayurveda has taken advantage of pearls adaptogenic properties of maintaining cool, calm mind and body.
The thought of using pearl powder sounds luxurious but is a relatively affordable option in terms of effectiveness and organic remedy. You can invest in pearls unusable for jewelry making due to their flaws. Grind them in powder, which resembles cornstarch and use it in beauty creams or sprinkle it on your recipe. Click to find out more about where to buy ready-made pure pearl powder or capsules.
Pearl powder uses for promoting skin and overall health
Pearl powder mask
You will be surprised to experience the calmness this divine treatment offers to facial skin redness. It leaves the surface soft, soothed, silky and matte.
How to prepare pearl powder mask?
You can buy pearl capsules available online.
- Empty the powder from a single pearl capsule in a bowl.
- Add few drops of rose water slowly until a thick liquid paste is formed.
- Use fingers to apply the paste on your face.
- Allow it to sit for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it with only cool water.
Use just a single capsule per mask. One bottle contains around 100 capsules.
How to make pearl face powder?
People use compact powder to set their makeup. Switch to pearl face powder to add shine-free luminosity. Pearls are basically minerals, so it helps to diffuse imperfections. Pearl face powder is great as it cannot be noticed on any type of skin tone.
How to prepare pearl face powder?
- Empty single pearl capsule on a saucer.
- Dip fluffy makeup brush in it and lightly brush on your face.
In this way, you will get the skin care benefits. Applying it prior going to bed at night will soothe skin as well as absorb excessive oil.
Pearl powder supplement
Benefits of pearl powder supplements are –
- Antioxidants enhance the efficiency of superoxide dismutase enzyme.
- Proteins stimulate collagen production.
- Calcium strengthens bones.
- Amino acids and 30 + trace minerals support overall health.